We take security training very seriously. It is our commitment to learning and development that allows us to provide our customers with knowledgeable and motivated security training and advisory solutions.
Whether you seek to improve your workplace practices, update your team on key security developments, or prepare to manage a complex security situation, we will work with you to develop the knowledge, capability and confidence your colleagues require.
Our extensive knowledge of the security industry spans multiple industry sectors all subject areas and all delivery media. This gives us a unique position from which to advise our clients on the most effective and efficient ways to deliver security training.
- Free access to the best security training resources and advice
- Reliable recommendations and advice. Whether it's needs analysis or the design and development of blended learning solutions, we can provide the right resource
- A cost effective way to develop and retain internal and/or 'client facing' security leadership skills
- Fast track development of aspiring security executives and/or 'client facing' security staff by having access to experienced security professionals
- Applied research and benchmarking to help companies to build internal businesses cases and match capabilities to the changing threat environment and business models
- The ability to 'push the boundaries' on innovative security thought leadership and by the sharing of industry best practice
The benefits to you include:
- Strategies to measure and significantly reduce your total cost of learning
- Learning solutions that meet the learning needs, as efficiently as possible
- Access to leading edge security practices
- Instructor-led Events - including, onsite training, off-site events and residential courses
- Train-the-Trainer and e-Learning Programmes
- Specialised Media - for inclusion in e-Learning material
- Paper-based Training - including, training manuals, and distance learning materials
- Security Awareness Programmes
Whether you are a cash-in-transit company based in the UK and require surveillance training, an international organisation with training requirements around the globe or an NGO operating in inhospitable areas of the world, our professional trainers deliver cutting edge training directly where and when it is needed.