Data Protection Act 1998
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Collection of personal data
In order for you to request or submit information to us, we may ask you to provide personal data such as your name, postal address, telephone and e-mail address. When you submit personal data to us, you understand and agree that this data will be supplied to SRMTi who will take appropriate steps to ensure that personal data is protected from unauthorised use and kept in a secure manner either electronically or on manual records.
When you accept the SRMTi website's Terms and Conditions and submit personal data to us, you understand and agree that:
- It may also involve the transfer of data outside the European Economic Area.
- That SRMTi may send you marketing information about SRMTi by e-mail. If you do not want your details to be used in any of the ways described in the previous paragraph, please contact SRMTi.
Cookies are pieces of data created when you visit a site, and contain a unique, anonymous number. They do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user.
SRMTi may use session cookies where necessary for the functionality of our websites. Session Cookies are temporary, are used only during a browsing session. When you close your browser the session cookie set by the web site is destroyed and no personal information is held which might identify you.
Updating your personal information
Your contact details or name cannot be viewed by anyone except members of staff of SRMTi or members of staff at a company recruiting via SRM Recruiting. The personal information you provide to us is not offered or available to any further parties whatsoever.
You have access to view all the information we hold on you at any time. Your information can be updated by you at any time. You can also delete your details at any time.
Any opportunities you choose to pursue will be strictly confidential between you, us and the company that is recruiting. However you will understand that any of our clients you talk to have the right to store your personal information on their own database for future use if you have agreed to pursue an opportunity that they are recruiting.
SRMTi cannot guarantee that any employer or customer will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
For help, please contact us.
Code of Conduct
You agree to abide by the following Code of Conduct when using www.srmti.com ('the Service').
You agree not to use the Service:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- in any way so that the Service is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the functionality of the Service is in any way impaired;
- for the transmission, uploading or posting of any computer viruses or any other harmful or deleterious files or programs;
- to transmit, upload or post any material which is defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, libelous or of an obscene or menacing character, or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- in any way that will affect us adversely or reflect negatively on SRMTi, its affiliates, the website, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Website, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Website;
- as a means to threaten, stalk, harass, abuse or otherwise insult other users or to collect or store personal data about other users;
- in a manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of any person, firm or company's rights (including but not limited to rights of copyright or confidentiality);
- to create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message, including, but not limited to impersonating an employee, manager, host or another user; or
- to transmit, upload, post or otherwise make available any solicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any duplicative or unsolicited messages.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that Postings originating from any User ID are the sole responsibility of the individual associated with that User ID. This means that you, and not SRMTi, are entirely responsible for the consequences of all your Postings and other activity on the Service or otherwise on the website. Under no circumstances will SRMTi be liable in any way for any content or any damage incurred as a result of you accessing any content posted or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
Your use of the Service is at your own risk and you should not disclose or make available your personal information in any Posting or in any part of the Service.